Christmas stocking gifts for boys can be tricky. Keeping to a budget but not being filled with tat can be difficult. Here’s a few ideas that won’t break the bank, but hopefully the boys will love.
Unfortunately buying the gifts isn’t the hardest bit. Getting the stocking in the room is!
The big one is seven so I’ve based this on his interests. Oh and there’s 10 things not five!
- Chocolate Santa £1.50 Next.
- Ninjago Trading Cards (my boy is obsessed!) £1.00 Sainsburys
- Mini Whoopee Cushion £1.00 Flying Tiger
- Cactus eraser £2.00 Flying Tiger
- Encased bug (gross) £1.00 Flying Tiger
- Pencil Sharper £1.00 Flying Tiger
- Sherbit Dip £1.00 Poundland
- Bam keyring £3.00 Paperchase
- Lego Mini Figure £2.99 Sainsburys
- Secret message pen set with invisible ink £4.00 Matalan
Other ideas would be notepads, pens, a comic, and a satsuma, father Christmas always puts a satsuma in!
What does Father Christmas put in your kids stockings?
Five Under £5 was started by Julie at Rainbeaubelle. You can read all about it and get inspired by lots of other posts on her website.
Check out my other 5 Under £5 posts.
If you liked this post please share. For all the latest posts subscribe to my weekly newsletter below or follow me on my social networks.
I’ve shared this post on some of these fab linkys…