Welcome to #FridayFrolics, the place to link up your funny posts and have a giggle at some others.
Warning: Posts linked up to #FridayFrolics have been known to make readers snort their drinks and pee their pants.
My favourite posts from last week…
Puzzled Mummy wrote a very funny post about what she has learnt in her sons first few weeks at school. There are far too many hedges in schools for my liking. Check out Down with the School Shiz.
Mum Amie had me snorting my tea with her post about the ways in which her daughter has embarrassed her in public. My personal favourite was the observation in church. Check out How Often Does Your Child Humiliate You in Public?
And finally Mummy Fever’s post was a must read if you have a little one who despite a room filled with plastic crap always wants the remote control. Check out An Open Letter To Sky.
This week I am linking up my post about swearing in front of children. I am also linking a Rookie Mistakes from my guest blogger series, by R is for Hoppit.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter, if you want to tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
New! If you want to share your posts on my pintrest board for #Fridayfrolics send me a message and I will add you so you can pin away 🙂
Follow Life Love and Dirty Dishes’s board Friday Frolics on Pinterest.