Welcome to #FridayFrolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
This week is the last Friday Frolics as we know it. Don’t worry, Friday Frolics isn’t going anywhere, but it is getting bigger and better. Come back next week for some exciting Friday Frolics news! In the meantime please link up your funnies and have a giggle at some others.
My Friday Favorites
Featured bloggers, feel free to grab a special badge here.
Slouching Towards Thatcham made me giggle with his Mid Year Report. I don’t think I’m brave enough to do one!
I think I am too old to stay in a hostel, but Going To Seed’s Post was a brilliant look at the differences in our younger selves.
And finally, R is For Hoppit had a very clever take on Brexit that is possible the best political satire I have seen!
If you missed them last week, check them out.
This week I’m linking up a post about 80’s toys. I’m also linking up Rookie Mistakes from The Okayest Mum.
Here are the rules:
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- In the interest of sharing the blog love, please share the post directly before yours on twitter using #FridayFrolics and my handle @lifeloveanddd
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about #FridayFrolics.
- Follow me on Twitter, if you want to tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics I will RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at midnight on Saturday.
- This is a linky for humour based posts. Please do not link up product reviews and gift guides etc (Unless they happen to be hilarious)
- If you want to share your posts on my pintrest board for #Fridayfrolics send me a message and I will add you so you can pin away 🙂
Follow Life Love and Dirty Dishes’s board Friday Frolics on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter here:
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Friday-Frolics-Linky-Badge.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>