Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
My co-hosts are Lucy who blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy, and Emma who blogs at Island Living 365.
Our Friday Favourites:
Rhyming With Wine – A Soft-Play Right Of Passage… Sniff: I love posts that can simultaneously make me laugh and cry. It’s a true testament to brilliant writing and Dawn’s poem did just that.
Nipper & Tyke – How to Host the Perfect Barbecue: Forget all those unachievable guides to perfect hostessing – this is the correct and only way to host a barbecue (or any kind of party). And those bloody bubble wands!
Right Royal Mother – Bringing America’s Sippy Cup Back Home: Another brilliantly witty post from Polly, that involves the most expensive Pimms known to man, and a low flying, exploding nappy! Typical day out then 😉
Most Read Post:
Petite pudding – Parenting: The Bad and the Downright Disgusting.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a post to make you itch. it’s all about nits!
My latest BritMums LOL Round-up is out and you can read it here. Next month I am doing a school themed round-up. Drop me a line if you have any suitable funny posts.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>