Welcome to #FridayFrolics
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week and a big welcome to all those who linked up for the first time. Hope you all enjoyed reading them as much as I do.
Once again so many brilliantly funny posts linked up next week. A few shout outs to the ones that nearly made me snort my tea.
Mess, Stress and Fancy Dress linked up with a brilliant post about the Hide-and-seek Championships of 2015. If you didn’t see it last week, read it now, I promise it will make you laugh.
Mummy Fever linked up with a post about the 7 Stages of Nappy Changing. I myself am at stage 5 with the little one. Every day’s a work-out!
And last but not least, I loved Sons Sand and Sauvingnon’s letter to the Beckhams. It was so refreshing to see a nice and funny response to dummy gate.
This week I am linking up an old post about things I miss from my life before kids and my post about some recent dental work! (You don’t have to comment on them both).
In other news I am launching a guest post series at the end of September called Rookie Mistakes. If you are interested in taking part you can read about it here.
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
- By taking part in this linky you agree to receiving e-mails from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.