Welcome to the second Friday Frolics Linky! Thank-you to everyone who linked up last week. I hope to see you again this week and some new faces too. Starting the link up a day early as it’s Easter weekend and there’s less time to blog when you have a legitimate reason to be stuffing your face with chocolate.
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s a chance to forget the pressures and worries of parenting and laugh at the silly things that happen with small people around. Or maybe to laugh at ourselves as we stumble through parenthood pretending we know what we are doing.
I love reading blogs, but my favourites are always the ones that make me laugh, and there are lots of very talented writers out there. So lets all share the love and spread the word about this linky and make it huge!
I snorted my tea several times last week reading the hilarious posts linked up. My favourites were Tea Cup Toria with her poem about twerking and Tiddler Tails with her Mummy Fails, which includes a very funny incident involving a toilet seat. And a special mention has to go to The DADventurer who had me cryining with his list of perverse google search terms. Check them out, but don’t drink any beverages whilst doing so.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/friday-frolics/" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code( the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on the following Tuesday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.