Link up your funny!
Welcome to #FridayFrolics, the linky with the giggles.
The big one provided me with giggles this week when he asked his Daddy, “Do you have to sit on the carpet at work and listen to your boss?”
There were some really funny posts linked up last week. My favourites were 14 Things Not To Say To Kids by Absolutely Prabulous. I think I have ticked them all off the list! Then there was a post from Stolen Sleep which reminded me why sometimes it’s better to stay at home; Why You Should Never Leave The House When You Have Babies.
This week I am linking up a golden oldie: Baby Brain Fails. A few embarrassing admissions!
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
I appreciate your continued support with this linky. If you read any funny posts during the week please invite them to join our party here.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.