Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
My co-hosts are Lucy who blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy, and Emma who blogs at Island Living 365.
Our Friday Favourites
What Mum Should Have Told Me – The Tantrum Tales: Episode 3: After linking up my holiday post last week which included a story about the time I forgot ‘Bear’. Alison’s post made me feel less alone. I am not the only one that forgets essential things. Although I can’t blame Jane!
Turning Up in Devon – Turning Up in France: Hillie’s off to France, hilariously discovering the limitations of GCSE French and the innate rudeness of French words, and chasing down the Pan Van Man, all with the assistance of Google.
Most Read Post:
First Tooth – When an Entire Evening Goes Wrong
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up an old post about what I learnt in my sons first fear at school. He’s now about to start year 2 and will be 7 in October! I will be linking up new posts again next week as I have survived the summer holidays!
We want #FridayFrolics to be a place for giggles so we never crack down too hard on the rules. That being said we would just like to remind people of a couple of rules that haven’t been followed over the last few weeks. Firstly please add the badge to your post, and remember to comment on the hosts posts. And please only link up humerous posts. This is not the place for reviews etc. Thanks. As you were. x
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>