Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
My co-hosts are Lucy who blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy, and Emma who blogs at Island Living 365.
Our Friday Favourites
The Confusing Diary of a Puzzled Mummy – A Hairy Situation: I’m not sure what to say about Louise’s post, other than I couldn’t breathe when reading it from laughing so much.
A Life Just Ordinary – In The Night Garden Actually Complete Arse Admits Toddler: This hilarious post is probably the most plausible explanation yet found for the inexplicable appeal of In the Night Garden. See if you agree!
Most Read Post:
This Frenchie Mummy – 12 Stereotypes of Frenchie Women
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a golden oldie about packing for a holiday.
Emma is still on her hols so just me and Lucy again this week 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>