Welcome to #FridayFrolics
Hello one and all. Did you miss me last week? The husband and I had 24 hours child free and living in luxery at an amazing hotel for our anniversary. I missed the small people like crazy but it was so good to be just the two of us knowing they were in the safe hands of their grandparents. Although those safe hands did get through a weeks worth of wipes in one day!
Anyway, I’m back and ready for some side splitting fun. My favourites from the last link up were 10 Tips for Teens by Thirsty Daddy. This equally made me laugh and plan to runaway in approximately 7 years time. I also loved 13 confessions of a Housewife by Absolutely Prabulous, although I must confess I am nowhere near as fussy as Prabs and would say yes to them all 😉
This week I am linking up my post about the effects axing Cbeebies would have on Great Britain. I am also linking my very first guest post for the Rookie Mistakes series. It’s by Mrs Baffled.
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
- By taking part in this linky you agree to receiving e-mails from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.