Welcome to the Friday Frolics Linky!
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
Had a bit of a face lift on my blog this week. Check out my homepage and let me know what you think.
Some really funny posts last week. My special mentions are;
My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows, with her fab illustrations on her guest post from the Gunkle. Their babysitting tale is the stuff movies are made of.
The fantastic Yellowbelly Mummy who shows what happens when you begin to question Cebeebies. It’s a can of worms people!
And finally to Dirty Nappy with a tale about public transport and a newborn. I promise I was laughing in sympathy.
I’m linking up with a political post this week. If 5 Year-Olds ran the Country.
Look forward to reading all your posts and having some giggles.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.