Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
My co-hosts are Lucy who blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy, and Emma who blogs at Island Living 365.
Our Friday Favourites
You are all awesome. We had such a hard time picking just one favourite each this week as there were so many funny posts. The three favourites this week were unanimous by all three of us.
Five Little Doves – Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside: I am a big fan of Laura’s blog. Her writing makes me laugh and makes me cry and often in the same post. I could completely relate to Laura’s holiday post. Holidays with kids never quite go to plan and are full to the brim with the complete spectrum of human emotion. I have yet to holiday with the kids where I haven’t shed both tears of frustration and complete happiness.
Mess, Stress and Fancy Dress – Code Brown, Code Brown!!!!! Helen’s hilarious account of the horrors of potty training. Following a Code Brown situation in Matalan, she issues a stark warning to all to respect Poo o’ Clock.
Turning Up In Devon – Village Survival, a colourful (Parental) Visit This terrifically clever tale had me in stitches. The tale is brilliantly linked together by Farrow and Ball paint, (yes really), and recounts what happened when her parents came to stay. I am convinced that we share parents, I too have a dad obsessed with pruning bushes! I need to see these tales in book form. Give her a book deal!
Most Read Post:
This Little Sprog – The Domestic Bomb of Shittiness
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a golden oldie about hosting kids parties..
Emma is off on her hols so just me and Lucy this week 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>