Welcome to the Friday Frolics Linky!
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
I have a great tip if you need a laugh. Give a kid popping candy for the first time. The big one and I had a little lunch date this week. For his dessert, he choose ice cream topped with popping candy. You know, just to make sure he was getting his quota of e-numbers for the day. His first experience of popping candy went something like this…
He did get a bit loud about his dislike of the popping candy experience in the restaurant, but I think I was laughing louder.
4 weeks into this linky, and I am so pleased that so many of you are joining in. Thanks for all the RT’s and getting the word out there. The more the merrier at this party, so if you read a funny post this week, tell them about Friday Frolics.
There were so many funny posts linked up last week. A huge thank-you to everyone who took part. I loved Talya’s post from Motherhood The Real Deal about what goes on inside the head of a toddler. It takes a brave woman to go there! I also loved Kaye’s list of the disgusting things that only parents do from Hello Archie. They certainly don’t put that stuff in the job description.
I have two special mentions this week. The first to Jess from Wry Mummy. Jess has actually put her life at risk this week just to provide us with giggles 😉 . Secondly I have a huge debt of gratitude to Katy from Carry on Katy for giving me a justifiable reason to eat chocolate.
I am linking up with a very important and scientific study this week. One that parents the world over have been waiting for the answer. How many hands does it actually take to change a nappy?
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.